Thursday, October 13, 2005

Drove the past couple of days

I've had to drive the past couple of days due to terrible BART delays. Like I mentioned before, I take BART to connect to a company shuttle that comes every 15 minutes. But there is a 30 minute gap around 9am, so if I miss that shuttle pick-up, I am stuck there for half an hour unless I taxi.

So, yesterday, I had a morning meeting, with an already late start, I decided to drive and not deal the gambles of a BART delay. I made the right choice- since I saw people on my usual 8:34 train standing out there past 8:38am as I zipped by the station on the freeway.

Today, I actually got to the station, saw that the next train is coming in 20 minutes!!!! I walked back to the parking lot and drove instead. As it turns out, a East Bay train caught on fire and caused massive delays all around. Thank goodness I made the decision to drive, although I had to pay for daily parking, bridge tolls, and gas :(

The traffic was horrible!!! Still, it was nice to get a break from BART. So relaxing to sit in my own car, listen to the radio, and not be fearful of germs.

3 comments:

ProV1 said...

Conduct on site incites free speech debate
' Can professors publish whatever they want on their faculty Web pages? Should guidelines exist? Does it matter whether the subject is not the professor's scholarly area of expertise? These are some of the ...
Hello, good blog! I will visit again.

I have a health insurance virginia site/blog. It has health insurance virginia information if you are interested.

Thanks and have a good day !

-----------------------------------------------------

Rob said...

Nice blog, cool. Visit mine when you can. For a great web hosting company, click here. You'll be happy you did :)

Jerome Jackson said...

Techsploits
T HE WAR between Canada and Denmark, covered briefly in the press, continues to be waged.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!