Monday, June 04, 2007

New BART commuters staying even after Connector reopened

It's been re-opened for a week now and I have not found BART to be any less crowded. If the connector shut-down has made temporary BART commuters into permanent ones, I guess that's a good. The fewer cars on the road, the better!

I'm looking forward to the summer months as people start to leave for vacations, and start taking days off on Fridays! It'll definitely lighten the situation in the parking lots and allow more open seats in the trains!

Speaking of vacations, mine is a month away. Can't wait. I need one badly!

I've been having problems with blogger.com (which powers this site) all day! They've somehow identified me as a spam blogger and won't allow me to publish! Spam blogger? BART Musings posts are all based on daily, individual experiences...how could it be a spam? Maybe someone flagged it as spam because I write things that they don't like?

Well, I'm back, and happy to write again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where ya headed on vacation?

bartmusings said...

Somewhere warm and humid...S. Caribbean.