Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BARTMusings.com reaches two!

While working away in Chicago last week, I forgot to mention that BARTMusings.com's two year anniversary came and past! Sharing my thoughts on this blog has been very therapeutic and truly fun. In the past 2 years, I've learned so much about BART through yours comments/emails, news, my own probing, and personal experiences. I've learned that many passengers want the same improvements made but I've also learned that I've been dead wrong with certain assumptions.

Thanks for reading and sharing your opinions. I look forward to hearing more from you whether you are writing to agree, disagree, inform, or share! Thanks again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't remember how I found this blog, but it's real funny. I check it out every day.

I'm a bus rider m'self, but I used to ride the BART. Thanks for all of the posts!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Long-time lurker, but I do enjoy the musings. Congrats and keep it up!