Thursday, November 10, 2011

Just when I thought I've seen it all

We, the BART commuters, experience a lot of unpleasant things on BART. Whether it's rudeness, crazies, sweaty passengers, nail clippings, or food leftovers, we hold our noses, in most cases, bite our tongue and endure the 30+ minute ride.

Just when I thought I've seen it all, I experienced something for the first time. HAIRSPRAY! A woman not only did her make-up on BART but decided to do her hair on BART too. She was spraying her aerosol can like she's killing ants with Raid. She sprayed up, down, right left...the entire half of the train smelled like cheap hairspray.

I was sitting behind her, lucky me!! I fanned my magazine as furiously as I could. Other passengers turned the opposite from her. One even choked and coughed. Then, she walked up at 12th Street Station and left.

Wow. Excessive hairspray-ing on BART! That's a first!

No comments: