Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's Wednesday, not Thursday!

There were delays today, but luckily, it didn't affect my route yet! Again, I luckily arrived on time.

The train operator today announced welcomed passengers onto the train every three stations and loudly announced, "Welcome aboard on this lovely Thursday of the new year". It really was no big deal and no one seemed visibly annoyed. Most of us just looked up for a second and made a face and returned to our newspapers, books, or blackberries. But since it was early morning, and I was tired, therefore irritable, each time she mistakenly announced Thursday, it bugged me. It's not that hard to get your days straight. And....if you're not sure, don't announce it since the rest of us know very well what day it is.

Well, like I said, not a huge deal, just a tad bit irritating after 3 times.

I wished it was Thursday...closer to the weekend.

No comments: