Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wonderful holidays and happy new year

Don't know about most of you but I have mandatory shut-down next week at work, meaning they take 3 days off my PTO but we don't return to work until 1/2/2008. I like that because everyone in the company stops working, whereas when I go on my own vacations, I come back to an insane amount of emails and looming deadlines.

I am looking forward to relaxing this week and doing nothing at all...well, except for spending quality time with my family and relatives who are visiting the Bay Area this holiday season.

I want to thank all of you for taking time out of your day this year to check on BARTmusings.com! It's been a fun and stimulating experience to read all of your comments.

Happy holidays, everyone! Here's to a great 2008!

Oh, one more thing, don't forget to check the new BART schedule and adjust your BART fares starting 2008! Yet another fare increase for us.

No comments: