Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Phone camera freak

There was a man on BART today testing out his new phone's camera features. Nothing wrong with testing phone cameras on BART, but please snap shots of the floor, lights, doors, seats, or your own shoes...or something like that. This man directly pointed his camera at me, and kept on taking pictures. I'm sure he has no bad intentions and merely wanted to test out his camera phone, but it was really awkward and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I kept on lowering my head...pretending I was falling asleep, sinking lower and lower off my seat.

Is it just me or is this a privacy infringement here? I've tested my camera once but took a shot of the floor! I don't just point it at someone on the train and start snapping! What a freak....

No comments: