Tuesday, November 22, 2005

An unofficial disclaimer

I've noticed that BART Musings has been added to a public transportation site in the BART blogs section (greetings new readers, and welcome!!)

Although I've created this blog to serve as a means to vent, and all entries, though true, represent my personal experiences and opinions about BART, its passengers, occasional delays, and the surroundings of my SF stop, it is time to reiterate that despite my unpleasant experiences on the train, I do want people to know that taking BART is way better than being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic! Or else, why would an L.A. native (meaning someone who never takes public transport, and valet parks wherever I go) like me bear all the unpleasantries to still take BART to work everyday? That's saying a lot!!

No comments: