Wednesday, March 18, 2009

That time has come...

I generally keep the content on this blog BART-related but you know I break that rule once a year, around this time. Yes, it's March Madness and I can't help but get a bit nervous and anxious about how my team, UCLA Bruins, will do in this year's tourney. As a big sports fan, I actually think I personally am making a difference and bringing luck to my team by writing and wishing them luck publicly. I know, ridiculously silly but I've done it the past 3 years on BART Musings and they've gone to Final Four 3 years in a row. I'm not about to break the streak by not blogging about the Bruins.

So, here we go. LET'S GO BRUINS!!!! TAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO DETROIT AND BRING HOME BANNER #12!!! GO BRUINS!!!

(ok, I'm done...back to BART now)

No comments: