Monday, April 06, 2009

Know anyone on here?

Thanks to a couple of you who sent me this link. Very interesting approach and I've actually wanted to do this myself after seeing inconsiderate passengers who pretend to be asleep, or pretend to intensely reading or typing on their mobile devices, or just won't look up to make eye contact, when an elderly passenger or a disabled passenger walks in. I stare at them continuously and I see it when they look up and quickly take a peak to check whether the entitled passenger is still in front of them and quickly look down again. A few times I've said something. Other times, I give up my non-handicapped designated seats for those who actually need to sit.

Take a look at this website. Perhaps it's time to do the same on BART. SMILE.

http://www.peoplewhositinthedisabilityseatswhenimstandingonmycrutches.com/

No comments: