Thursday, May 20, 2010

6 Reasons why BART Musing has been on hold...

1) Work has gotten very very busy this year with a shrinking team and it's been tough to find time to jot down my thoughts

2) Admittedly, I've been lazy about taking BART-- sometimes, when traffic is lighter, I (shamefully) contribute to the air pollution and drive :( I think I just needed a break from BART.

3) Traffic in this rainy year has been bad but BART in the rain is possibly worse, so I've been commuting in off hours more often.

4) Receiving some extremely hateful emails around the time of BART strike was another huge blow and sort of sucked the enthusiasm out of me for a few months after

5) Sometimes, it's tough to write about something I haven't written about. This blog has been running for 5 years and I feel like I've seen just about everything on BART, but that's not true, the people on and around BART and Civic Center station NEVER ceases to amaze me.

6) I'm planning to revamp this blog some time soon as the BART culture is evolving too with Four Square and other social networks!! It's time to get out of the 2000s and get ON to 2010s!

I know I need to earn back the readership after being on hiatus forever--- stay tuned, because as Arnold says...."I'll be BACK!"

:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can soooo relate! Having the same problem with humblopinions.com.

As for "Receiving some extremely hateful emails around the time of BART strike was another huge blow," that is scary....what's up with people!!

Looking forward to future BART Musings!

zipcecetay said...

Welcome back!

Alexandra Amaya said...

Hate mail? I thought it would take a whole lot more than that to keep you down? But I really welcome your come back and have been looking forward to it for a long time.