Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brightens the morning, at least just a little tiny bit

I can't say that I've frequented most of the BART stations. But I do appreciate Orinda BART's effort in getting into the holiday spirit whether that's Christmas, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, Easter, Martin Luther King's birthday, or Valentine's Day. Seeing the string of hearts and blinking lights these couple of weeks around the ticket agent booth does bring a little smile on my face because at least someone out there is trying to make an effort to brighten up BART riders' days.

Some might say that these agents should just do their jobs, some might even call it cheesy, but I think it is a nice gesture and it probably made many positive impressions first time BART riders such as kids. I look forward to seeing the leprechauns cut-outs and strings of shamrocks in a few weeks!

No comments: