Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hard to resist Krispy Kreme donuts

I sat next to a man today who had a small individual sized Krispy Kreme donut bag with a round, plump, center-filled donut inside. The sugar on top was oozing all over the paper bag. He folded in the opening of the bag and held the donut bag with his right hand during the entire BART ride. He followed the "No Food" rule and never cracked open his bag.

I don't know if I could have done that....I LOVE KK donuts and haven't had one in over 7 months, ever since the closest KK donut shop (which wasn't even that close) shut down. I don't like the ones they sell in supermarkets-- they're not fresh, so don't even point me to one of those!

Anyway, kudos to this man for following the "No Food" rule even with a Krispy Kreme donut in hand. He'd rather let the sugar smear all over the donut bag than break a BART rule. Wow! Not sure if I'd be so law-abiding in this situation :)

No comments: